Friday, February 28, 2014

Getting Ready for St. Patrick's Day

I thought I would try something new with my kiddos over the next couple of weeks.  I picked up this t-shirt and hat at Wal-Mart the other day for less than $10. I used magnets and put it on my board with a message that said "Details on Monday."  Of course I did this on Tuesday so they have been driving me crazy all week, and I've loved EVERY minute.
Over the next couple of weeks the students who don't get a "check mark" (our discipline system) will have a chance at winning either the shirt or the hat. I'm excited because there will be 2 winners, and I'll have some of the best behavior for at least 2 weeks.  :)
This is not the only part of this surprise for my students, but you will have to come back later to see what it is.






0 comments:

Post a Comment