Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

44 people were able to take advantage of my "Throwback Thursday" FREEBIE!!  I'm very happy to know that 44 classrooms will be having a little more fun with that free game that I gave away.
I was thinking about what I could tell you about this week for my "Throwback Thursday" story and the first thing that came to mind was my students playing "Math Musical Chairs."  They BEGGED me to play this game and I wish I would've played it more often.  My favorite part of this game was watching them dance around the room while the music played.  They were such characters.  I've played "Musical Chairs" with my older kids and they LOVE it too.  For my "Throwback Thursday" FREEBIE I want to give you a "Musical Chairs" game so you can watch your little kiddos. 

 Please come back here and let me know how much fun you have with them while playing this game.





0 comments:

Post a Comment