Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

After teaching 1st grade for 14 years it has been a difficult transition moving to 5th-8th.  There are many good things to both grades, and I'm enjoying my time with my big kiddos.  As much as I'm enjoying mt time with my big kiddos I sometimes miss those times with my little ones.  To remember my time with them with a smile I'm going to do a "Throwback Thursday" in which I'll tell a story about my "FIRSTIE" days and give away something from my TpT store.  

I miss playing this game with my kids.  They loved it!  We got to the point in which I became the shark during this game and if they got the answer incorrect I "chomped" them back to their seats.  I can still hear the giggles.

I'm going to leave this FREE for the next week just for you!

After you play this with your students, I'd love to hear what they thought.






0 comments:

Post a Comment