Thursday, April 11, 2013

Metamorphosis

I love this time of year!!!  Testing is over and spring is here!  I love teaching about metamorphosis, insects, plants, and everything Spring! 

I just finished updating a PowerPoint presentation on metamorphosis and put it in my TpT store.  I hope you come check it out.  Click on the butterfly below to get a closer look.



I also included a game with this product. 


Here is a cute project on the stages of metamorphosis that my students are working on.  Who knew there were so many uses for pasta.  I used food coloring and rubbing alcohol to get the color.

If you click on the picture above you can see more 1st grade projects on my Pinterest Collaborative board "1st Grade Projects."
As always, I'd love to have you follow my blog!!  If you have trouble following, please click on "Already a member? Sign in."  This seems to fix the problem  :)






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Thought I would stop by and take a look at yours too, LOVE it! I am your newest follower on TPT. Best of luck!

    Pam Davidson
    http://littlebirdkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't know about you, but I am addicted to blogging. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete